1. Buildings, classrooms, laboratories, equipment, institutional infrastructures are key ingredients of university teaching settings. There is substantial evidence that high-quality infrastructure enables quality education, improves student outcomes among other benefits.
2. Avionics Class room is a state of the art Class room with Multimedia and Traditional Approaches.
3. Avionics Laboratory is well-equipped for research and education in the field of Avionics – thanks to our sponsor Cyient Ltd. It houses extensive experimental and simulation facilities. It is well supported by 10KVA UPS, LAN network and a Windows server.
4. In our Avionics Lab, students get hands-on experience on various IBM software tools related to Software Engineering used in Industry, such as DOORS, Functional Tester, Quality Manager, Rational Rose, Rational Tester Real TimeRTRT, Logiscope; Scitools Understand and Simulation of Navigation, Guidance and Control (NGC) through LabVIEW and MATLAB.
5. Students are exposed to Embedded Hardware in the lab with NI myDAQ, NI myRIO with Add-on kits (Starter, Embedded & Mechatronics), NI ELVIS II with Add-on kits (1-DOF Helicopter model & Rotary Inverted Pendulum).